Ransburg Ransflex Electrostatic 65kV Spray Gun for Solvent Based
• Lightweight with ergonomic fit, feel, balance and controls
• Superior atomisation and performance
• Meets ATEX-CE/FM/CSA
The Ransburg RansFlex is a low pressure, electrostatic cordless manual hand gun for application of solvent based paints, powered by an onboard generator.
Advantages of the Ransburg Ransflex Electrostatic Spray Gun
Designed with the operator in mind, the RansFlex handle incorporates many grip/handle improvements with better balanced weight to reduce operator
fatigue. DeVilbiss atomisation technology is coupled with Ransburg power to provide superior atomisation and performance backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Easier to maintain – 20% fewer parts than previous models
- Three-phase motor in patented turbine – reduces vibration and provides electrostatic power
- Quick air hose disconnect technology – reduces “treeing”
- Colour coded nozzles – for easy identification.
- Indexing air cap and quick voltage on/off knob
- Lightweight with ergonomic fit, feel, balance and controls – reduces operator fatigue
- Redesigned sleek and smooth exterior – easier to clean and maintain
- Provides three phases of generator protection – includes divorced generator air supply cartridge, sealed nozzle/atomisation passages and strategic turbine location
- Meets ATEX-CE/FM/CSA
- Complies with all globally recognised safety standards
- Reverse “cheeks” and formed trigger
Ideal for solvent based, high transfer efficiency applications to metal, wood and plastic substrates.
|Min Air Inlet Pressure||2.8 Bar|
|Air Consumption with Voltage||15.4 cfm|