Quick Add Related Products
The products listed below are selected to compliment or work best with this product. Simply tick the box beside the product and select the quantity you require, and click the add to basket button below the list, or click the product name to view the product in more detail. Some products will require selection of options, so cannot be added directly from here. If this is the case, simply click the product name to go to the product page to select your options.
|Sayerlack AH1547 Waterbased Polyurethane Hardener||£22.40|
|Sayerlack AU0447 Waterbased Clear Flooring Basecoat||£86.35|
Sayerlack AF0060 Waterbased Clear Flooring Self Sealer
£80.05 – £380.20
- Non-yellowing waterborne self-sealer
- Specially formulated for parquet floors
- Thinnable with tap water
Sayerlack AF0060 is a one or two component clear non-yellowing waterborne self-sealer topcoat which is very easy to apply with a roller or a brush, making touching up and maintenance easy to. If you add AH1547 hardener improves chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and final hardness.
Who is Sayerlack AF0060 for?
Sayerlack AF0060 is for use on parquet flooring which is an application that requires special characteristics of elasticity, hardness, abrasion resistance.
How to use Sayerlack AF0060
– On untreated surfaces fill any cracks
– Once filler has dried, sand the surface carefully using 80-120 grit sandpaper
– Remove any dust from the surface before applying coating
– Apply first coat making sure the product is spread well with no build up in any areas
– After at least 6 hours the surface should be dry and ready for sanding
– It is best to sand manually using 150-180 grit paper or if using a mechanical system use 220-240 grit paper
– Once sanded and any dust removed apply a second coat and follow the same method
– Apply a third coat
|Dust Free Dry (80g/m² @20°C 65% humidity)||1 Hour|
|Touch Dry (80g/m² @20°C 65% humidity)||1 ½ Hours|
|Overcoatable (80g/m² @20°C 65% humidity)||3 Hours|
|Sandable (80g/m² @20°C 65% humidity)||8 Hours|
|Foot Traffic (80g/m² @20°C 65% humidity)||24 Hours|
|Recommended Application Weight||Min. 60g/m² Max. 120 g/m²|
|Spreading rate||8 – 16m²/kg|
|Number of coats||Max. 3|
The data supplied is to the best knowledge and experience of Sayerlack. Responsibility of the final result of the product application is fully up to the users who shall make sure that the product corresponds to their own needs with regard to application system, substrates used and working conditions.