Graco Merkur 45:1 Air Assisted Airless Sprayer
- Reduce costs
- High quality finishes
- Includes a 7.5m (25ft) fluid and air hose.
The Graco Merkur 45:1 Air Assisted Airless Sprayer helps you achieve the right flows at the right pressures to fit all of your spraying needs. The new and improved Merkur fine finish pump packages are designed to improve productivity, reduce costs, lower emissions and provide consistent, high quality finishes for all of your demanding applications.
Proven to outperform and outlast other pumps in their class.
Less Pulsation for Better Results – Designed to provide a smooth, rapid changeover for a better, more consistent finish and less user fatigue.
- Highest technology air motor on the market
- Low air consumption for increased efficiency
- Muffler provides low operating noise levels
- External valve access allows for easy servicing and online replacement to minimise downtime
Operator Control Panel
- Air controls located at operator height for easy setting and monitoring
Throat Seal and Rod Enclosure
- Protects pumped material and wet cup from contamination
- Easy-to-flush design allows for fast colour changes and reduced solvent usage
- 300 series stainless steel pump construction provides long-lasting durability
- Designed for improved serviceability with fewer parts and lower cost of ownership
Monitor and protect your pump with DataTrak, the market’s first integrated local monitoring system. Easy to set runaway protection, where you set the cycle rate limit Pump diagnostics help advise when to maintain the pump Resettable batch counter tracks material usage and maintenance schedule.
|Flow Fluid @ 60 cpm||3 Ipm (0.8 gpm)|
|Volume per Cycle||50cc (1.7 oz)|
|Max Fluid Outlet Pressure||310 Bar (4500 psi)|
|Max Air Inlet Pressure||6.2 Bar (90 psi)|
|Air Consumption||7 Bar, 20 cpm 0.48m³/min|
|Max Delivery Rate||3 L/Min|
|Fluid Inlet Size||3/4″ npt(m)|
|Fluid Outlet Size||3/8″ npt(m)|
|Air Inlet (motor)||1/2″ npt(f)|
|Max Tip Size||0.025″|